Dental Implant Procedure at Costa Rica All-On-4 Clinic
Creating Beautiful Smiles since 1985!
Dental implants represent a common procedure of permanently replacing missing teeth without affecting neighboring teeth.
With the help of dental implants, we can fully remedy toothlessness and thus strongly improve chewing and speaking abilities as well as restore a beautiful smile. Implants can also serve as carriers of a fixed dental bridge or denture.
Dental Implant Procedure
Are Dental Implants right for me?
Advances in Implantology have made it possible for almost anyone to be a candidate for dental implants nowadays. The old solutions to missing teeth were dentures, bridges and dental crowns, but these solutions only provide short-term results.
Dental Implants are a comfortable, natural-looking alternative to natural teeth and not only preserve the bone tissue, they also act and look like natural teeth allowing you to eat and speak clearly. Dental Implants can be used to replace one or many broken or missing teeth.
During your consultation, our doctors will evaluate your mouth and determine the best possible dental implant procedure to meet your needs. Implants are a viable option for most patients and have even been performed on patients with diabetes, cancer, and heart disease.
Patients who have any of the following conditions will need to discuss their options with our dentists:
- Existing Dental Work – Implants can either reinforce or replace existing dental work such as bridges or dentures.
- Bone Loss – As long as there is enough bone tissue in the area, dental implants may still be successful. If there is not enough bone, bone-grafting procedures
may be required before an implant can be placed.
- Existing Medical Conditions – Discuss any medications or existing medical conditions with your doctor. Generally, if you can have typical dental work done,
then you can undergo the dental implant procedure.
- Gum Disease – Gum disease can affect the success of a dental implant. Patients with moderate to severe gum disease may require treatment prior to implant placement.
- Smoking Habit – Discuss how often you smoke with your doctor. Smoking can affect the success of the implant as well as your overall dental health.
To schedule your consultation or learn more about our dental implant procedure, please call us toll free at (866) 343-3056 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org today!